TOPIC – TOP CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR THE DAY 20th December 2019 | 20th December 2019 CURRENT AFFAIR | CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAM | December MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS | NATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS | CURRENT AFFAIRS INDIA
- The Indian Navy, in collaboration with the Indian Coast Guard, Cochin Port Trust, and all other concerned stakeholders have conducted a large-scale anti-hijacking exercise “Apharan” off the port of Kochi.
- HDFC Bank has become the Third Indian Firm to cross $100 Billion in market capitalization.
- com Inc, Apple Inc and Alphabet Inc’s Google are partnering to lay the groundwork for better compatibility among their smart home products.
- Indian Railways has decided to grant 50% concession to the youth participants of “Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat“.
- GST Council has fixed a 28% uniform tax rate for both state-run and private lottery.
- Odisha Government has launched the ‘Jalsathi’programme to provide safe drinking water to all households in the state.
- Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla inaugurated the 79th Conference of Presiding Officers of Legislative Bodies held in Dehradun.
- India and the US have signed a defense tech transfer pact and pledged to boost their strategic ties at 2+2.
- Chennai Corporation, Tamil Nadu has launched India’s first waste exchange platform “Madras Waste Exchange” recently.
- The “Environmental Sustainability and Economic Development” Summit was held in Delhi recently.
Note: All the best for your results. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in