TOPIC – TOP CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR THE DAY 23rd December 2019 | 23rd December 2019 CURRENT AFFAIR | CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAM | December MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS | NATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS | CURRENT AFFAIRS INDIA
- Sundar Pichai after becoming the CEO of Google’s parent company Alphabet has got a 200% pay raise in his salary.
- The US has raised the legal age to 21 for buying e-cigarettes and all other tobacco products.
- Fazle Hasan Abed, the founder of World’s biggest Non-government organization BRAC has died at an age of 83.
- Indian origin Dr. Monisha Ghosh has been appointed as 1st woman CTO at the US’ Federal Communications Commission.
- International Cricket Council has started the investigation of corrupt practices at Qatar T20 league.
- America’s Credit Rating Agency Fitch has cut its GDP growth forecast for India to 4.6 percent for 2019-20 fiscal.
- Sebastiano Espositobroke a 60-year record to become the youngest scorer of his club.
- Jeremy Lalrinnunga lifted 306 kg in the 67 kg weight category in Qatar International Cup to win a Silver Medal.
- Lionel Messi has made a record of scoring 50 goals for the sixth year in a row.
- Liverpool has won the Club World Cup Finals held in Doha for the first time.
Note: All the best for your results. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in